Telecom Review’s upcoming virtual panel “The 5G Trail: What is next?” will be held on April 12, 5pm Dubai time, to reflect on 5G networks in service today, the ongoing evolution of standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) 5G architectures, why 5G needs to work alongside AI, IoT, satellites, etc. for maximum efficiency, what are the best use cases for large-scale 5G adoption, frequency interference: satellites, telecommunications and aviation bands.
The speakers are:
- Brahim Ghribi, head of government relations MEA, Nokia
- Femi Oshiga, VP sales, service providers, MEA and APAC, CommScope
- Jasim Al Awadi, head of government & key accounts segments, du
- Dr Bilel Jamoussi, chief of the study groups department, ITU
- Jan Holzberg, commercial director, Vodafone Oman
- Mohammed Abdulaziz AlNujaidi, technology operations executive general manager, Zain KSA
- Mohamed Al Marzooqi, vice president/synergy and operation support, e&
Moderator: Ghazi Atallah, founder and CEO, Picacity
Register here to hear all about 5G from industry experts.