The 2nd Middle East IPv6+ Webinar is a top IP industry event organized by Telecom Review under Trace Media and that will be held on August 3 at 11 am (Dubai time). This high-end communication platform for the Middle East Region’s IP industry aims to promote development, sharing of rich experience, and consensus in jointly building a sustainable IPv6+ ecosystem.
With the rapid evolution of global society and economy, all industry verticals are undergoing digital transformation without exception and this transformation is revolutionizing our world and the way we live.
In this transformation journey, IPv6+, 5G & IoT play a major role and form an indispensable part of the digital ecosystem. As a core technology of transformation, IPv6+ plays an increasingly prominent role in digital transformation of all industry verticals.
During this webinar, you will hear industry leaders and standardization organizations sharing their insights about IPv6+ developments and leading carriers sharing their innovative practices.
The speakers line-up includes:
- TONI EID, FOUNDER OF TELECOM REVIEW GROUP AND CEO OF TRACE MEDIA
- SAMEER ASHFAQ MALIK, SENIOR PRINCIPAL ANALYST, OMDIA
- ROBIN LI, IETF IAB MEMBER
- DR. BILEL JAMOUSSI, CHIEF OF THE STUDY GROUPS DEPARTMENT, ITU STANDARDIZATION BUREAU
- SALMA SULAITI, HEAD OF STANDARDS & NEXT-GENERATION TECHNOLOGY, THE COMMUNICATIONS REGULATORY AUTHORITY (CRA) OF QATAR
- ADEEB AL BRAIDI, GENERAL MANAGER FOR INTERNET SERVICES DEVELOPMENT, CITC
- SULTAN MOHAMMAD ALSABHAN, ZAIN TECHNOLOGY CORE GENERAL MANAGER
- JAMAL SAHYOUN, VICE PRESIDENT/ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE & TRANSFORMATION, ETISALAT
- LATIF LADID, FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF IPV6 FORUM & CHAIR OF ETSI ISG IPE
The webinar will be moderated by TONI EID, FOUNDER OF TELECOM REVIEW GROUP AND CEO OF TRACE MEDIA.
The speakers will address the following topics:
- Advancing the digital economy with IPv6 and IPv6+
- Building an IPv6+ innovation system to facilitate digital transformation
- IPv6 implementation experience
- IPv6+ industry practice sharing
- Accelerating IPv6 innovation and crossing the digital divide