Telecom Review is organizing another virtual panel on October 5 entitled “Digitizing the capacity industry”. Wholesale and capacity industry experts will join the moderator, Toni Eid, founder of Telecom Review Group, at 3 pm (Dubai time) to discuss different angles of the wholesale and capacity sector.
The panel will be comprised of:
- Cengiz Oztelcan, CEO of GBI
- Ali Amiri, Group Chief Carrier & Wholesale Officer, Etisalat Group
- Frédéric Schepens, CEO, MTN Global Connect
- Emmanuel Rochas, CEO, Orange International Carriers
- Marc Halbfinger, CEO, PCCW
- Eric Cevis, President, Verizon Partner Solutions
- Eric Handa, CEO & Co-Founder, AP Telecom
The panelists are set to shed light on the latest developments in the wholesale industry; connecting the world through digital infrastructure; on-demand services in terms of data, cloud and connectivity; reimagining data centers to meet the needs of the new era; and what the future holds for the wholesale industry.
Registration is still open through the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eibn1SzOTqOKSjAicm-vBQ